Currently or soon to be Unemployed? Registered in Germany?
Anyone who is registered as living in Germany and unemployed (or soon to be) could eligible to receive an education voucher for the course. If you meet any of the following criteria, get in touch with your local Jobcenter or Agentur für Arbeit to find out if you qualify:
Examples of situations where you may qualify could be;
– You are currently unemployed and want to re-enter the job market.
– You are searching for further training or retraining without other vocational qualifications.
– You are currently employed, but facing the possibility of unemployment.
– Your job role has become redundant, requiring you to adapt and learn new skills to stay relevant.
– You are a recent graduate finding it challenging to secure a job in your field and believe further vocational training will enhance your employability.
Remember, the aim of these vouchers is to empower individuals with the right skills to thrive in the ever-evolving job market.
How do I get approval for the education voucher?
Meeting with Agentur für Arbeit or Jobcenter to determine your eligibility.
Schedule an appointment with the Agentur für Arbeit or Jobcenter.
Prepare for your appointment.
Appointment day 🤞🤞
Contact us when you receive your approval & voucher.